Here are some answers to the most asked questions about Control One.
1. Do I still need the Micro DMX Interface when using the Control One?
No, Control One has two DMX interfaces built into the unit.
2. Can I use Control One with Engine Lighting on the Denon DJ hardware?
Yes, the Control One is compatible with Engine Lighting.
3. Can I change the MIDI feedback color on the Control One?
Yes, to do so, Connect the Control One via USB. Launch SoundSwitch and enter the MIDI control screen. Right-click on the button and select to change the MIDI Output Color
4. Is the Control One compatible with other DMX software?
5. Can I use Control One as a MIDI controller for other software?
Yes, however some features such as the OLED screen and MIDI feedback lighting may not be supported
6. Can the Control One be used Standalone without SoundSwitch?
No, the Control One requires a connection to the SoundSwitch Desktop Software version 2.5+ or Engine Lighting Denon DJ Supported Hardware.
7. Can the Control One be used Standalone from a DJ Software?
Yes, the Control One can be used Standalone with your SoundSwitch Desktop Software 2.5+
8. Do I need a license for the software to use Control One?
Yes, however, if you already have a license to the SoundSwitch software no additional license is required.
9. Does SoundSwitch support Algoriddim Djay?
Control One still requires software to run (SoundSwitch or Engine Lighting). SoundSwitch is compatible with Engine DJ, Serato DJ Pro, and Virtual DJ directly. For all others, Ableton Link with Autoloops is a great solution.