Control One FAQ's:
Here are answers to some of the most frequently asked questions about the Control One:
1. Do I still need the Micro DMX Interface when using the Control One?
- No, the Control One has two DMX interfaces built into the unit.
2. Can I use Control One with Engine Lighting on Denon DJ hardware?
- Yes, the Control One is compatible with Engine Lighting.
3. Can I change the MIDI feedback color on the Control One?
- Yes, to change the MIDI feedback color, connect the Control One via USB, launch SoundSwitch, and enter the MIDI control screen. Right-click on the button and select the option to change the MIDI Output Color.
4. Is the Control One compatible with other DMX software?
- No, the Control One is designed to work with SoundSwitch and Engine Lighting.
5. Can I use Control One as a MIDI controller for other software?
- Yes, you can use the Control One as a MIDI controller for other software. However, please note that some features, such as the OLED screen and MIDI feedback lighting, may not be supported.
6. Can the Control One be used Standalone without SoundSwitch?
- No, the Control One requires a connection to the SoundSwitch Desktop Software version 2.5+ or Engine Lighting on Denon DJ Supported Hardware.
7. Can the Control One be used Standalone from a DJ Software?
- Yes, the Control One can be used as a standalone controller with your SoundSwitch Desktop Software 2.5+.
8. Do I need a license for the software to use Control One?
- Yes, a license is required to use the Control One with the software. However, if you already have a license for the SoundSwitch software, no additional license is needed.
9. Does SoundSwitch support Algoriddim Djay?
- Control One still requires software to run (SoundSwitch or Engine Lighting). SoundSwitch is compatible with Engine DJ, Serato DJ Pro, and Virtual DJ directly. For other software, using Ableton Link with Autoloops is a viable solution..
These FAQs should provide you with a better understanding of how to use and configure the Control One. If you have any further questions please dont hesitate to reach out to us directly at email@example.com